We are so excited about VBS 2018 at Bonsack Baptist Church! We are looking forward to a week of sharing Jesus, fellowship and fun. Our teachers have spent lots of time and energy preparing for their classes and are eager for the week to begin. Our theme this year is Game On. Kids will learn that Jesus will guide them through life’s challenges if they follow Him. We hope the children will leave here Friday knowing how special they are to God, how much he loves them and how important they are to us. Below are some reminders that will help us have a super week:
- VBS is from 9:00- 12:00 noon, please bring your child no earlier than 8:55 and pick up promptly at noon, we will monitor the doors until 11:55 so classes may return to their rooms from rotation.
- Security is very important to us. A uniformed officer will provide security. Please sign in and initial out your child each day. Let us know who will pick up and update emergency numbers if needed. Siblings may not pick up unless there is prior written permission from the parent. If you plan to pick your child up earlier than noon please sign them out in the VBS office. Do not take a child without signing out and being acknowledged by the VBS staff.
- Tee shirts -$8 and Music CD’s- $5 (both for $12) will be on sale each morning or through the VBS office till we run out $3.00 activity fee for each child may be paid at the tee shirt table.
- Snack menus will be posted outside the classroom door. If your child has allergies or special dietary needs please provide their snack. We can use your snack donations: chips, cookies (no nuts or peanuts please). If your child has allergies, PLEASE PROVIDE THEIR SNACK.
- Our VBS Leaders deserve a break! We are accepting donations of home baked goods for the leader's break room.
- We will take up an offering daily. We are giving to 2 of our local Baptist affiliated mission centers and sponsoring kids attending the Ruth School in Romania. Check their web page projectruth.org to learn about the Ruth School.
- Children in grades 1-5 should bring a Bible each day.
- Pray for the safety, health and a blessing on our week.
- Our Bible focuses & snack schedule as well as class assignments are available via links below.
Family night is Friday at 6 pm. If you have any questions about our church and our other ministries for children, please contact Carolyn in the church office (977-5701) or email@example.com.
VBS Directors: Krista Wilson and Allison McMeans