The Love and Logic approach to parenting is built around developing strong parenting techniques and strategies. An authentic, loving connection between parents and their children is the root of a healthy, thriving relationship built on trust and understanding. The strategies and techniques learned can be used for toddlers, preschoolers, elementary-aged children, pre-teen, and teens to help you create calm and loving solutions. With the loving yet powerful tools of Love and Logic, we can help our children learn to make good choices and experience happy lives while maintaining their love and respect.
Taught by Decca Knight, MAEd, LPSC, CTS, of Blue Ridge Parenting
Learn how to:
• Get your kids out the door on time
• Stop the bickering and fighting between siblings
• Deal with back talk, whining, and arguing
• Deliver time-out in an effective way
• Give logical consequences
• Deliver enforceable statements rather than empty words
• Give your child healthy control
• Implement chores in your home
• And… much more!
Free Childcare For ages 2 and above (register early as spaces fill up quickly). Please Register for Childcare by Sept.14th.
$10 Per Person (Includes Both Sessions 9/20/18 AND 9/25/18 6:00-8:00pm in The Chapel)